Saturday, March 13, 2010

Procrastination

Oh, gawd, daycare! It's really time to start thinking about it. In fact, I probably should have had this organized months ago.

In just over three months, I will have to go back to work. I have been shoving any thoughts of this scary change to the very back of my brain; shelving it away for a (totally fictional) time when it won't make me so anxious to think about it.

Staying at home with Lilah all day just became fun, like, two months ago, and now I have to start thinking about packing her off to spend the majority of her waking hours with someone OTHER THAN ME!!! Just the thought of it makes me sick to my stomach.

Maybe if I just don't deal with it, it will all go away? Somehow, everything will just work itself out. Oh, that reminds me... Today's jackpot is $30 million. And I'm off to buy a lottery ticket!

2 comments:

  1. well if you win you dont have to worry about going back to work!!! good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one won the jackpot, so it's up to $35 million - you'd better believe I'll be buying a ticket for tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments: I love 'em. Tell me what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...